Directions for Use
AGITATE CONTAINER BEFORE USE
1. Completely remove existing floor finish with FLOOR STRIPPER.
2. Pick up spent solution with a mop or wet-vac, making sure solution does not dry.
3. Rinse floor with Neutral Clean as per label instructions, or mop and rinse the floor twice with cold water.
1. Use a clean finish mop. Pre-wet with water and wring out to conserve finish.
2. Apply up to 6 thin, even coats of FLOOR FINISH.
3. Allow 20 minutes average drying time between coats. Drying time will vary with thickness of film, type of floor and relative humidity.
Dust mop floor with treated dust mop. Damp mop or auto scrub with NEUTRAL CLEAN for best results.
TIP: FLOOR FINISH can be used without a sealer. On a porous fl oor it is benefi cial to apply additional coats
- Sheet vinyl
- Quarry tile
- Sealed Wood